vendredi 14 décembre 2007

Da Funk Alive


I bought the latest from Daft Punk titled Alive 2007. It’s not their first live album, there was also one in 1997. Same concept, different songs, a full live show on cd. If you have been reading this blog, then you know how much I appreciated the show at the Bell Centre this year. The visuals, the music, the energy, everything was as I expected. When I got this live album, I knew I’d be getting a little piece of the Montreal show, even though the album was recorded at the Palais Omnisport in Bercy, Paris on June 14th, 2007.






I am flabbergastingly right! I can now relive the 7th of August, 2007 anytime I feel like it. Daft Punk’s Alive 2007 is your opportunity to hear the show as you would have anywhere along their 2006-2007 world tour. BUT, you’d have to have some visuals in order to fully live the experience. I have no idea if a DVD is planned to come out soon, but if Guy Manuel and Thomas are the robotic intelligencia they claim to be, then they have definitely thought of putting togetha' a live DVD….the visuals of the show were just so freakin' rad eh!

Aucun commentaire: